1595427553

blog ~ journal ~ doc ~ code ~ home

personal journal of stormrider

Wed, Jul 22, 2020 / 1595427553 / Pungenday, Confusion 57, 3186 YOLD

fortune -s

There is a 20% chance of tomorrow. with an 80% chance of rain?

daily journal

<2020-07-22 Wed 09:20>

A little more organized this morning. Having a decent day, not paying to much attention to my org checklist, still getting what's important done. My daily workflow is shifting on its own, that might be a good thing. Since restarting therapy a couple of months ago, I'm starting to feel more comfortable being spontaneous and trusting my instincts. That's good. Now I just need to teach my instincts that all available food is not an acceptable meal.

<2020-07-22 Wed 09:24>

I'm still focused on my RAD project today. I think I finally fixed all the broken (malformed) links yesterday. There were a lot of them. It was a worthy effort, and I pushed my fixes back into the main doc. Hopefully I didn't push any cruft in the process, but that will show up soon enough if I did. Today, I'm going to focus on getting the github maas-docs loaded with conditionals to separate the UI from the CLI commands, and maybe look at getting some CLI commands alongside some of the UI-only presentations. First, though, I need to cycle back thru my documentation for xpub and improve it a little more, it's kinda weak.

<2020-07-22 Wed 17:15>

Good day so far. My wife brought home spicy fried chicken when she went to town for some essentials. I got the entire xpub program loaded with proper help screens and tested end-to-end. And we're getting a little rain, which I always like. Now I just have to decide what I want to do tonight.

Author: root

Created: 2020-08-07 Fri 18:23

Emacs 25.2.2 (Org mode 8.2.10)

Validate